Sunday, March 25, 2007

5-10-20 Buy Signal

As some of you may remember, last fall I found a chart of a 5-10-20ema timing system stuck away and forgotten in an old watchlist. As I recall, there was a paid service that used this MA crossover as their basic engine, though I have no memory of which one. Anyway, since I rediscovered this timer, I've kept an eye on it.

FWIW, each of the indexes flashed a 5-10-20 Buy signal on either Tue, Wed or Thu of last week. This Buy is all-the-more compelling because it comes on the heels of the first RSI 30 dip since last June(!). As you can see in the chart below, the signal is capable of ST whiplash, but longer-term it's a generally productive -- and simple -- system.

Let's see how useful it is this time.

best

dk

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: