Monday, April 30, 2007

Kevin Calls It Quits















One of the better financial blogs, Kevin's Market Blog, is officially no more. According to his farewell post, a busy schedule made it impossible for Kevin to continue. Blogging is a tough avocation, and I deal with a time-poor lifestyle myself. It's easy for me to empathize with his decision.

KMB was a personal favorite of mine and a part of my daily reading habit. Kevin has a remarkable instinct for stocks and maintained a very lucid approach in talking about them. His street cred was also very high: he made calls, but when they went against him, he talked openly about it.

Kevin, you'll be missed, and I can only hope the bug to write will return someday soon. Until then, I wish you every happiness and success.

Thanks for everything.

best

dk

No comments: